Honorary Member Advisor Board and Chair of the Education Technology Advisory Committee
Karthik Ramesh is the great grandson of the Founder and First Director of BITS Pilani, Rajasthan Prof. V. Lakshminarayanan.
He is currently part of the senior management team for emids at India driving various transformation and strategic initiatives. He last served as Vice President – aXess Labs India Head of Business Engagement & Location Leader, Chennai and was also Management Team member – Standard Chartered Bank Tech Strategy and Innovation.
As a Senior Management Executive with 16+ year’s fast track growth, he has been a sounding board and go to strategist for Global CXOs and Chairmen of MNCs like Dun & Bradstreet, Highmark Health USA, DAMAC Holdings Dubai and Standard Chartered Bank India.
Karthik Ramesh has been recognized at various national and international forums:
- Transformation Leader Award in 2019 at Transformance Forums
- Standard Chartered Bank Extraordinary and Inspiring Leader 2019 and the CEO ICON Award 2017
- Winner of Most Innovative Bank across Middle East 2019
- Winner of Most Innovative Bank & Open Banking Partner of Year Nepal 2019
- NASSCOM Hall of Famer for Technology Innovation 2019
- Best Strategist – World Strategy Forum 2020
- Disruptive Thought Leadership Award 2021
He is a Gold Medalist Chairmans’ Best Outgoing Student Awardee of Shiv Nadar University and has a Honors degree with Outstanding grades from Sri SATHYA Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Puttaparthi. A learner for life, Karthik is a pursuant of several degrees after his MBA including Fellowship Coursework at XLRI Jamshedpur, MS from Georgia Tech USA to name a few.